Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1st day of pre-school, hell yeah!

So, we survived the first day of pre-school, and when I say "we" I mean my husband.  You see, I was sooo ready for Hudson to start school. He was practically crawling out of his skin at home everyday with Martina.  She seemed pretty over it too.  I guess after 3 years, everyone needs a change.  My husband was worried about the usual things.....Will he be ok with people he doesn't really know?
Will he cry when we leave?  Will he shit his pants and ruin his new Volcom jeans? You know the usual.  Me? I was wondering if I had enough coffee to make it to my work destination an hour and a half away.  See my thoughts are kids are resilient.  They will feed off of your energy.  If you're freaked out, they will be freaked out.  The best gift you can give your kids is your own happiness....or a least fake it.

No comments:

Post a Comment